Abiding Savior Academy understands the financial commitment our families make to partner with us in their child’s education. Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need and to the extent of available scholarship monies. If you believe your financial resources are not sufficient to meet tuition costs, you are encouraged to apply for scholarship consideration and opportunity.
We utilize a program referred to as TADS, which stands for Tuition Aid Data Services. TADS is a third party service that provides an analytical framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Information provided by TADS is used by our scholarship committee to help determine the level of assistance provided. This information is held in confidence.
2019 School Year Scholarships Complete
Applications will reopen April 15th through June 1st, 2020 for the 2020/2021 school year.
How to Apply
The first step is to complete the TADS application. Please take a moment to review the TADS Financial Aid Application Worksheet to determine the information you will need to gather. There is a $42 application fee to process the application through TADS.
You may contact TADS directly for assistance completing the application or to check your application status. TADS can help with questions regarding the application requirements or process, but will not have award information.
Applications for tuition assistance may also be completed online at www.mytads.com or picked up at the receptions desk at the church and mailed along with application fee directly to TADS (see mailing address above). The processing fee is $42 for an online application and $48 for a paper application, and is made payable to TADS. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of April 15th:
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust